pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I know my posts have been few and far between as of late. I’ve been working non-stop on a fun project, but I’m not able to post the videos I’ve been working on, so thanks for bearing with me through this crazy busy season! It’s definitely a blessing to be working so much and life is good 💙 Hang tight because I have some really exciting opportunities coming up and some fun magazine editorials/covers being released soon that I can’t wait to share! Model @gracieephillips at @theindustryla @erinlucas_theindustry Stylist @styledbysabrinafeldman @sabrina_feldman_ Hair/Makeup @onlocationglam @frenchee__ Agency @theindustryla Bikini @topshop


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig