pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Warped People

I had a great time at the Vans Warped Tour this year in Ventura, taking the opportunity to meet all kinds of new people and to snap a few pictures of the colorful crowd while I was at it.  Nothing beats having a camera in your hand when you find yourself surrounded by thousands of interesting, inspiring, and beautiful people, and the live music blasting at you from every direction was the icing on the cake of an incredible day!  This was a first for me, photography-wise... see, I could look at street photography blogs all day long, but when it comes to actually doing it, I have always felt to awkward to even try, at least until I went to Warped Tour.  Everyone here was dressed to impress with outfits and body art that screamed, "Look at me!  Take photos of me!"  Who was I to argue?  It was fun to take pictures of so many different people in one day, but even more fun than that was meeting and chatting with so many new people in one day.  In case you were wondering, it turns out most complete strangers are pretty cool with someone just walking up, aiming their camera at them, and firing away.  I highly recommend it.  So here are some of my favorite photos of the "Warped People" I met at the Vans Warped Tour.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig