pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Justin + Alyssa | Couples Photography | Montana de Oro, California

If you have been following my photography at all, you've undoubtedly seen miss Alyssa gracing the pages of my Instagram, my blog, and my website.  I've worked with her often in the past because she is beautiful, talented, but most of all, she's good people.  So I was so happy when she asked me to come out to Hazards Canyon at Montana de Oro to take couple portraits for her and her boyfriend Justin.  I got to escape the Paso Robles heat (I may be a tad late posting these photos) and spend the morning climbing the dunes and looking out over God's great ocean with these two.  I've had so many shoots out here the last few months that MDO is starting to feel like my office - the perks of being a photographer : )


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig