pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Maya Swimwear | Juliana | Pismo Beach, CA


I spent the last weekend producing swimwear photography for a couple different companies, one of which was Maya Swimwear out of Miami, FL.  These swimwear companies generally find me on Google or Instagram and ship me a handful of bikinis for me to shoot.  I coordinate the photoshoot, produce beautifully retouched images, and deliver them to the swimwear company to be used for social media, website, eCommerce, look-book, catalog, or other marketing uses.  The best part about being a photographer in California is getting to work on the beach, hands down.  Here are some of my favorite shots from my recent shot for Maya Swimwear:












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig