pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"He Calleth Them All By Their Names."


Instead of sleeping, I spent the better part of Monday night taking photos with my friend Randy after bible study.  This was my first ever attempt at astrophotography, and it was way more fun than I expected!  We played with multicolored flashlights and geeked out about exposure and the vastness of the universe.  It is so humbling to really stop and appreciate the seemingly infinite expanse of stars, and to realize that our God and King created every one of them to fulfill His purpose.  Counting and naming so many stars seems impossible to us, but not so for our Father;  "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names." (Psalms 147:4, KJV).  I took a few photos of the sculptures in the Sculpterra sculpture garden, and a few photos of the stars as well, but then we spent the rest of the evening messing around making staged UFO photos, which I may put up sometime... we'll see how they turn out!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig