pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Monday, August 3, 2015

Photoshop Fun: X-Men Style

Listen up, nerds!  This one is for you!  I decided to find a few ordinary portraits I had taken around the house and do something to make them a little more interesting.  Being the geek that I am, I ended up taking it a little further than a normal person probably would, and I decided to turn my family into X-Men.  Yeah, you heard me.  I am really that much of a nerd.  I had a few more, including my wife as Storm, but I wasn't quite happy with how all of them turned out, so here are the few that DID work for me.



ICE MAN



JEAN GREY



WOLVERINE


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig