pho-BLOG-raph-y

| CA Photographer | Commercial | Fashion | Wedding | Portrait |

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rachel's Fables

If you hare not yet familiar with Fables By Barrie, you are missing out on some rad dresses and swimwear!  This lady makes women feel glamorous in handmade duds made with love in San Diego California.  I had first heard of Fables when my friend Arleen modeled some swimwear for her a while back, so I was very excited to hear that Ms. Barrie would be custom designing and sewing a dress made from Birch Fabrics' Wildland collection!  The dress was far more beautiful than I had envisioned, but don't take my word for it - I convinced Rachel to model it so that you wouldn't have to!









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© pho-BLOG-raph-y | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig